June 07, 2009

New Look and New Name!

There are some new changes to our blog! We've changed the name so don't be alarmed. I hope you check it before you delete it, because it is still us! There has been a lot of change around our house, and so we are adding some changes to the blog. First of all, I want to blog a lot more so starting this week we will update on our family life every Thursday( unless something exciting happens and I can't wait to post it), but I promise a new post every Thursday- so watch for new stuff! Second- I added a new list of my favorite blogs that have to do with coupons and free stuff. We have been doing the coupon thing for a while now and it's so fun to see the deals I can get and how much money I can save. So check the coupon blogs for cool stuff and freebies! Anyways have fun looking at all the new stuff I have added and check back often for new stuff!

2 comments:

Kellie Park said...

Britney,
I love it....I want you to show me how to do the cute header and signature.
Kellie Park

gramma D said...

Britt, I really like the new name and am looking forward to the regular posts. Your family is so fun to watch the blogs will be great.