June 25, 2009

Wedding Fun!

Sorry about the no show post last week. I was a LITTLE busy to say the least. I was working on my brothers wedding cake! Posting was the last thing on my mind. But it turned out great! So last week we had a busy week of wedding stuff. Friday was a BBQ at my mom for family. There was over 100 people there. Even though there was that many people it really didn't feel like a zoo. My mom has a huge, BEAUTIFUL, yard with lots of stuff for kids to play with so everyone had a great time. She served BBQ pulled pork sandwiches that people are still talking about. They were amazing. she had a lot of great food to go with those like baked potatoes ( that's a lot of potatoes to wrap in foil) fruit salad, green salad, relish trays, chips, sloppy joes, hot dogs, 3 kinds of cookies, brownies, and yummy drinks. It was so DELICIOUS! After all that excitement the next day was the wedding. Now I was nervous. I had to get the cake there and hopefully in one piece. Thanks to the excellent driving skills of my husband it made it there safe and sound. I did sit in the back with it for my own piece of mind! But it made it and I finished decorating it and it looked beautiful. The wedding was amazing, and they both said yes! So I now have a new sister-in-law! YAY!! Chantelle is so much fun!!! We are excited to have her in our family! As soon as the pictures come I'll post some pictures of the cake and wedding! Check back soon for yet another post!

1 comment:

Sherrie said...

Can't wait to see the cake! I hope this week is a lot more relaxed for you.