January 18, 2010

IT"S A BOY!!!

If you haven't figured it out or if you haven't heard yet, we are expecting again! I'm due June 16, but the Dr. said how does the 2nd of June sound. So I think this new bundle of joy will be here around the first part of June! I went to the Dr. today and found out that we're having a BOY! Carter is so excited to get a baby Rex. Before we knew what we were having Carter kept saying he wanted to name the baby Rex! I don't think we will name him Rex, but it will work until we figure out his name.

7 comments:

Sherrie said...

WOHOO! We are excited for you! Glad you posted the good news.

Jeanna said...

Wow! So exciting. I had no idea. I guess it's been a while since I've seen you.

Btw-- June 16th isn't such a bad day to have a baby-- it was the day I was born.

Andrew and Steph said...

Yay! I'm happy for baby Rex :) That's so fun. I was just sitting here wondering how your appointment went. I was almost going to text you too. I hope when I go in for my appointment they say the 3rd of June. That would be so much fun!

Bobi said...

We can't wait to meet little Rex! Hampton is excited to have more boy cousins.

Patty Sue Martin said...

I bet Carter is way excited. Congratulations! Hope everything goes great!!

Anonymous said...

Making money on the internet is easy in the hush-hush world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat seo techniques[/URL], You are far from alone if you don't know what blackhat is. Blackhat marketing uses little-known or misunderstood ways to produce an income online.

Cristie said...

So, I guess you had your baby by now? I am so out of the loop of things! Congratulations! Can't wait to see some pictures.