July 10, 2010

One Month Already!

I LOVE HIS SMILE!




Chase and Dad hanging out! Chase is 5 days old.

Chase getting ready to go home! We were tired of being at the hospital!!


Big brother Carter holding Chase for the first time!




Just minutes old!



I can't believe how time flies. Chase is already a month old. His hair stil sticks up and he stil smiles all the time. I was lucky enough to catch him smiling one day while I was playing around with the kids and the camera. Chase is so much fun! I am so glad to have him in our family. He is so sweet! I love how he cuddles, how he smells, how he smiles while he eats, how when you talk to him he looks at you like your the most important person alive, how his hair stands straight up no matter what you do to it, how he is so little and fits perfectly in my arms, and how he is MINE for eternity! I often put of my house work so I can sit and hold him and watch him sleep. He is growing so fast! He has chubby cheeks that I just can't resist to kiss. When he sleep he loves to put his hands up by his head. I was told in the hospital that babies that do that are very content and happy. That is exactly how Chase is. Happy, content, loveable, and sweet! Here are a few pictures of our dear sweet chase!

2 comments:

Sherrie said...

He is so cute! Mom said he has changed a lot since I last saw him, so I need to come visit soon!

Bobi said...

He is too big! Make him stop growing until I can snuggle him once. We can't wait to see all of you at camp Grandma.