February 20, 2009

Back to normal

Things are finally getting back to normal around our house. I went out and bought some stuff to organize and I went to work. It's not perfect or near done, but at least I'm not pulling my hair out, or tripping over toys. In fact, my hair is starting to grow back. For those of you who didn't know my hair was falling out so fast about 4 months after I had Kelsie I thought I was going to go bald. Seriously!!! I got some special hair stuff from a beauty supply house, and used it everyday for about 3 months. And now I can finally see some results. ( keep it on the DL, but I thought about putting it in Jason's shampoo just to see if anything would happen, but I think that is a lost cause!)I have baby sprouts all over the top of my head. Now I know where Carter gets his hair that stands straight up. I've got a lot of updates for tomorrow. Brielle's last basketball game, valentines boxes, and other stuff so check back tomorrow!

No comments: