March 21, 2009

Who will the Lucky 3 be????

I have seen this done on a couple of blogs, so when I found this on Micah's I decided to give it a try. It sounded fun!! Plus Micah is so creative I can't wait to see what she makes me!! So lets PAY IT FORWARD!! Be one of the first three to comment on this post and I will have to make you something...my choice! This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1. I make NO guarantees that you will LIKE what I make! (I can only hope)
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It WILL be done this year.
4. You have no CLUE what it’s going to be … it may be cards, a bookmark, something delicious or a complete surprise to you (and me!) … who knows?
5. Most importantly, you MUST offer the same deal on your blog - the first 3 people to comment on your blog get something made by YOU! (you may surprise even yourself how creative you can be when the pressure is on)

1 comment:

Devry said...

Yay! i'm sure it'll be good! :]