March 09, 2009

Yummy Pizza!

A while back Bobbi and Sherrie made some delicious soup and had some french bread with it. I think it was Sherrie who made the comment that it would make really good french bread pizza. So the other day while I was in town I decided to pick up a few loaves and try it. I must say what a great idea! Thanks Sherrie! It was delicious!! First, we cut a loaf in half (like subway does.) Then we added some Ragu homemade style pizza sauce, cheddar and Monterrey jack cheese, and pepperoni. Then we put it on a cookie sheet and baked it in the oven at 350* for about 20 minutes. When it was done we devoured it in no time. Even Carter liked it. Thanks Sherrie for the great idea.

3 comments:

Sherrie said...

Glad I could help someone else with their dinner. I just wish my kids(and picky husband) would eat something like that without a fight!

Devry said...

Hey Britt! you really should get Brielle a kitten. i know that post is kinda creepy in a cat lady way but i couldn't help it :] any way I'm new to this blogging thing and half the time I can't figure it out so if you have any tips let me know! my blog is devryandpreston.blogspot.com, add me! and when i get this blog thing figured out I'll add you.
Later, Dev

gramma D said...

It sounds like a great idea for a family fun night - - maybe we'll have to put you in charge of that next time!